Join our mission to provide compliance for thousands of companies across the United States.
Our unique company experience is phenomenal for those looking for a great career. Click through the job descriptions below and send us a message if you are interested.
About the job
• Expense Entry for Partners
• Administrative Tasks (Managing Meetings, Booking Trips)
• Accounts Payable – Set up all new vendors, create purchase orders, enter vendor invoices
• Accounts Receivable – Assist with billing client invoices
• Expense Reporting – Process employee expense reports and conduct monthly AMEX reconciliation for business cards
• Taxes – Assist with quarterly tax filings
• Other requests as needed
• Client Follow up
• Administrative Follow up
• Extremely detail oriented
About the Job
· Current Texas Journeyman License
· ISA Certification and/or NCCER Certifications in both electrical and instrumentation
· Must have experience with medium and low voltage systems
· Maintenance experience in an industrial environment is preferred
· Must be able to read electrical schematics, electrical drawings, P&ID drawings, loop sheets, and site drawings
· Must be able to read equipment manuals and troubleshoot equipment
· Candidates should be able to use a multitude of metering equipment for both electrical and instrumentation purposes
· TWIC card required
· Must pass drug and alcohol screening
· Candidates will be required to live within 60 miles of Port Arthur, TX due to rotational call-out responsibilities
· Must be able to take direction from a lead person and work in a team driven environment
EnServ Solutions is seeking a self-directed, energetic Environmental Specialist to join our Regulatory & Environmental Team. The Environmental Specialist will be responsible for the implementation of project work and field work while ensuring regulatory compliance for our clients based in various locations across the US.
- Work with project delivery teams to execute large, complex, multidisciplinary development projects through the complete project lifecycle ranging from feasibility to design to construction to operations
- Provide technical expertise to support the growth of EnServ Solutions service offerings for decarbonization, energy transition, and energy diversity
- Work with project teams to identify project environmental constraints, reduce environmental impacts, maintain environmental compliance, and manage permitting timelines
- Apply an expert-level of subject-matter insight and input through development, management and delivery of projects and programs to support client needs
- Interface with regulatory agencies.
- Complete field work as directed by the Project Manager. Typical field tasks include (are not limited to): contractor oversight of various field activities, remedial system operation and maintenance, compliance monitoring and inspections
- Prepare technical compliance documents required by local, State, and Federal regulations with minimal supervision, oversight, and revisions. Examples include (but are not limited to) Permit Applications and Permit Exemption Demonstrations for various media (air, water, waste), Spill Prevention, Control and Countermeasures (SPCC) Plans, Stormwater Pollution Prevention Plans (SWPPPs), Resource Conservation and Recovery Act (RCRA) Contingency Plans, and Emergency Planning and Community Right-to-Know Act (EPCRA) Section 311, 312, and 313 Reports. EIA reporting experience with 816, 176, 64A
- Bachelors and/or master’s degree in environmental science/engineering, planning, or related field.
- Minimum of 3 to 5 years of experience, preferably with both consulting and public sector experience.
- Experience in any of the following preferred: NEPA, Equator Principles Assessment Documentation, Water/Wastewater, Air/Noise, Environmental Permitting/Compliance
- Experience serving industrial and energy sector clients preferred
- Experience in decarbonizing and diversifying energy preferred
- Desire to develop project management and leadership skills.
- Attention to detail and commitment to delivery of quality work products.
- Strong written/verbal communication and organizational/analytical skills; experience with detailed reports and documentation.
- Ability to multi-task, maintain flexibility, and work independently with minimal supervision; team player, eager to learn and grow, client-focused, project-oriented.
Job Title: Environmental Specialist
Job Type: Full Time
Benefits: 401(k), Generous Paid Time Off (includes but not limited to Paid Parental Leave, Bereavement, Jury Duty, Sick, Vacation, etc.), National Holiday Pay & Float Holidays, Remote work schedule
Please fill out the form and we will return your message as soon as possible.